Tuesday 4 June 2013

New goals, new beginnings

Well as you can see with my last post, waaaaay back in 2011, entitled 'Slow Start', that is exactly what it has been. Without boring people to death on the details of the last few years its been a roller coaster - ending on a high! 
So here I am, back online with a 6 month old baby girl and I'm loving every minute! 
Now that I am getting the hang of this mommy thing I am learning to make time for myself and work on things on my 'to do' list, including my blog! 

Since having my daughter I've had some free time, well not really free, but while limited to my glider chair feeding my babe I can surf the net and check out other mommy's blogs, Pinterest and I'm following some really great people on Twitter that inspire me every day! 

So what is my goal or purpose of this blog you ask?! My goal is to post at least once a week and share information that is near and dear to my heart and my family. I know, I know... there are blogs EVERYWHERE and it seems like everyone has one (at least everyone under the age of 30!) but I am doing this for me, as an outlet for my thoughts and passions.

I do hope in one way or another you enjoy it or that it helps you out in some way. 


Cheers :o)

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment